- Blue Snowball Usb Condenser Microphone Reviews 2017
- Features and Performance
- Snowball System Requirements
- What is in the box
- Features and Performance
- Fianl Verdicts
The next up is another best entry of the blue; Here we are bringing you to the Blue Snowball Usb Condenser Microphone Reviews 2017. That’s why we mentioned another model of the blue in Usb Microphone 2017 Reviews. The Blue Usb microphone company is a well known for creating Professional Condenser Usb Microphones with Hd audio quality, Studio headphones and much mores.
Well, The Blue Snowball Usb Condenser Microphone is an Award winner Usb Microphone that allows you to be professional or home-based recording. The blue microphone Snowball came in built with 3 Multi-pattern setting, that giving you the ability to record an instrumental music, interviews, live chat, podcasts, youtube, skype or conference calls, Vocals and some others. The Blue Snowball is a multi-pattern mic if this not matched with your passion then, After writing Blue Snowball Reviews 2017 i think it is a great alternative option for you.
Blue Snowball Usb Condenser Microphone Reviews 2017
The Blue Snowball Brushed Aluminium Usb Microphone is plug and plays mic, Simply Plug the Usb Cable to your Pc or Mac Usb Cord and and easily record your excellent Sound quality as well. If you want to record a guitar at room table or full band in the studio, Snowball Usb Mic can catch it with detail as well! So what more you want?
Features and Performance
Twice Condenser Microphone Capsule Array
The Snowball Microphone’s trophy winning dual capsule and circuit design deliver the rich detail of the audio which you terrifically find in the studio recording.
10 dB (decibel) Pad
The 10dB ( decibel- A logarithmic unit of measurement in acoustics and electronics waves ) Pad of the Snowball Usb microphone ignores environmental noises and distortion when you recording intense loud sound sources.
Blue Snowball Usb Microphone also offer 3 polar options over direction, in which the mic recover the sounds.
1: Cardioid Mode or Over directional to the front
Cardioid pattern capturing the sound image directly in the front of the microphone and is suitable for single source sound image such as podcasts, Shout vocals and other single person voices.
2: Cardioid Mode with 10dB-Pad
This pattern of the Snowball USB Mic doing the same like over directional to the front but reduces the mic sensitivity and well suited for extremely sound levels like electric guitars or maybe someone shouted! pretty cool.
3: Omnidirectional Mode
The Omni mode picks up the sound from 360 degrees around the mic or catch the sound sources from right, left, above and below and is well suited for live band recording, multi-person speaking or podcasting, even group recording as well.
Plug and Play Technology
The Snowball Requires no any extra gear or complicated audio interface to record the voice. Just Simply Plug the USB cable in your Mac or PC USB Cord and start the recording in fantastic quality. It’s easy as rolling a snow’s ball! well
The frequency Response of the Snowball USB Microphone is 40hz to 18 kilo Hz.
The Art of Design
The Snowball USB microphone came in built with brushed aluminum frame and metallic grille design that’s look pretty well than old traditional microphones. Snowball comes with an adjustable desktop stand but also has a stand are throughout on the bottom for connecting to traditional mic stand over the ringer shock mount. The snowball is equipped with led indicator blooms when the mic is powered off.
Snowball System Requirements
The Blue Snowball USB Microphone does not require any phantom Powers or drive. The snowball is well suited for every software such as Audacity, iMovie, Pro Tools etc. Snowball are compatible with window 8, window 8.1, window 7, window vista, window XP home, Window XP professional, USB 1.0 or 2.0 and mac OS X(10.4.11 or higher), USB 1.0 OR 2.0 and also requires a minimum 64 GB RAM.
What is in the box
Out in the box, Snowball USB Condenser Microphone with USB Cable, adjustable stand and Included User Guide Instruction book.
Features and Performance
- ASIN = B002OO333Q
- Product Model Number = SNOWBALL-BA
- Product Dimension = 4.9 x 7.9 x 10 inches
- Max Recording resolution = 44khz
- Bit Rate = 16bit
- Pattern = Cardioid and 10dB-Pad, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response = Position 1-3: 40Hz-18khz
- Capsule = condenser, pressure Gradient with USB digital output
- Color options = Gloss Black, Chrome, Textured White, electric blue and orange
- Item Weight = 2.2 pounds
- Shipping weight = 2.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping = United States and APO/FPO Addresses
- Customer Reviews = 2861
- Star rating = 4.5 out of 5 stars
- Pick up the sounds from Cardioid, 10Db-Pad and Omni Directions
- Picks the sound from 2-3 feet away and even 5 feet away but this time not as loud (as customer response)
- Built in brushed aluminum frame and metallic grille
- Best voice chatting system at the same time
- Best for newbies because it gives a good quality sound
- Plug in your system and start recording(driveless)
- Adjustable desktop stand and also connecting to traditional mic stand over the ringer
- 10 dB-pad is to protect the mic from overloading
- Not compatible with USB 3.0
- For singing purposes requires monitoring