Today E-learning plays an important role in Student’s life. As you know that e-learning has converted the style of learning and teaching against traditional ways. Now put your question in any of the search engine search bars and get your answer fast. So without any hesitation, today students have a lot of opportunities to learn online and also to help others like create a course any of your favorite subjects and upload on the internet. so if you are a regular student and buy some online courses or whatever feel free to apply here.
Usb Microphone offers launch an E-learning Scholarship program to spread awareness in present and upcoming students to improve their online ways of learning. we have organized 1000$ scholarship program for Students to give a strong base of eLearning and also create a mindset of students to get benefits from the online tutorials, courses, webinars etc. Those students who are studying in IT, business, communication, trade, General education, management etc have a golden opportunity to win a scholarship for his/her E-learning costs. The winning student will be awarded by 1000$. The fortunate student will be chosen by our experts’ judges.
This is not the end, we want to promote the era of eLearning among senior students to get benefits from and also create an e-learning background for newbies to solve their study problems via his/her mobile phone, laptop, or Pc at home. At the other end, A student can create a course, tutorial, podcast, video etc to promote on the internet (youtube, google etc) and earn some money for educational expenditures. So we announced here another scholarship for those who have no skill in writing. Create a 3 minutes video or podcast in which you will explain your idea about e-learning. You will need a PC, laptop or smartphone, and a microphone to go on, Don’t worry, the talented winner will be awarded by the “Best Usb Microphone 2020” and also a Case study about podcasting, vlogging etc.
Terms of Entry
1: Write an essay about 700-1000 words on the topic of “The Future of Elearning”.
- The content must be unique and well research.
- Copy or duplicate content will be rejected.
- Your Idea must be clear and accurate.
- The Student must be regular studying in any of high school, college or university.
2: Create 3 minutes video course any of your desired subjects.
- The lucky winner will be awarded by a best usb microphone for youtube or podcasting etc to create courses and upload on the internet.
- The award winner will be also awarded by complete case studies of e-learning.
- Your Name.
- Your institution name.
- Your School, College or university name.
- Your Contacting address(phone or email)
- Send Us your student card or any document to identify you are a student.
Time Limit Information
- Time limit of Scholarship 6 months.
- Due date is 15 Jan 2020
- Submit us your article at [email protected]
- Send us your article before the due date.
- The article must be in .doc format.
- The winning student will be judged on 31 Jan 2020.
- The check will be sent directly to the winner’s school, college or university.